Desk accessories for students
Creating a comfortable and functional study space in your home is important and so is finding the right desk accessories. There are lots of supplies out there that will help enhance your study sessions and keep you nice and organised. Here, we’ve put together a list of essential accessories and the best places to buy them from…
Shopping for stationery doesn’t have to break the bank, you can often find pads and pens lying around the house! Getting organised just means getting a list together to work out what you need to buy! Whether you’re digitally savvy, or you like to keep it traditional with a diary and sticky notes, we have a handy list to help you get prepared.
Our top stationery essentials
Pencil case – make sure to fill it with highlighters, gel pens, or whatever motivates you to study or helps you to take great notes.
- Reusable coffee cup – essential for any eco-conscious student!
- Music streaming subscription – Spotify has seen many students through the toughest of times!
- Water bottle – ones with time markings can help you stay motivated to keep hydrated
- Bookmarks – always come in handy
- Sticky notes – whether your computer-based or not, the odd sticky note is always useful
- Notepad – to write up any lecture notes
- Pens/pencils/highlighter – to help with your lecture notes, (as mentioned in Shelby’s video, highlighters are particularly helpful when annotating notes).
- Academic diary – top organisation begins here!
- USB – it’s always handy to keep multiple copies of your work. USBs are also useful when moving between studying at home and studying on campus.
Where to shop?
Just in case you can’t find what you need at home, we’ve linked a few websites below that you may find useful:
However, and wherever you study just make sure you have the right kit to see you through your studying! If you’re looking for a student room to house your desk, then take a look at our list of current properties.